Chesney's Journal

Hi, my name is Chesney,

I'm 24 years old and I have been dancing on and off since I was 7.

Dancing is a big part of my life and to be a part of a show like this is amazing, I have wanted to learn Bollywood dancing for a long time so when I came across the auditions I was overly happy.

I was very nervous when I arrived at the WYP as its something I haven't done in a very long time, but as I got talking to a few of the ladies at the audition I felt a little bit better because everyone was feeling the same way and it was nice to get to know them better.

The audition itself was amazing, Zoobin and the company members made me feel so relaxed that I felt I could allow myself to feel the music and actually enjoy myself. The music itself is so upbeat that you cant help but smile. I honestly felt like I had really achieved something. Getting told that I had got in absolutly made my day even when I had to go to the second round but just getting past the first stage was an achievment for me as it's a style of dance I have never tried. It was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment